Business Trends for 2018
Each year, we put together information on business trends - what are the growth industries and specific business ideas that will have years of impact for us/the economy. For this we go to the experts - organizations that produce future-oriented information. For business owners, specifically entrepreneurs, this trend information is insightful. Industries that were not even dreamed of a few years ago are now making the news.
Businsesnewsdaily.com is one of the best sights for a quick review. Each year, they put out a list of the top smart business ideas for the coming year. Here is their 2018 list:
15 Smart Business Ideas for 2018
- by Brittney Morgan, Business News Daily Contributing Writer
- 1.Car Repair Concierge
- 2.Translation Services
- 3.Disaster Consulting
- 4.Green Consulting
- 6.Multicultural Marketing Expert
- 7.Wheelchair Repair Service
- 8.Crowdfunding Consultant
- 9.Healthy Fast Food (dm – think Food Truck!)
- 10.Social Media Consulting
- 11.Home Healthcare Services
- 12.Cannabis Licensing Consultant
- 13.Freelance Copywriter
- 14.Tech Implementation Consulting
- 15.Professional Organizing
Don't be thrown by the names. Read the article to get the real color.
The best sight for trends - U.S. and Global - and one I subscribe to, is jwtintelligence.com. JWT stands for J. Walter Thompson, one of the best marketing and branding organizations in the world. They have people who are responsible for trend-spotting (sounds like a fun position). Check out their Future 100 list (see Future 100 for 2018).
Feel free to contact me (David Magy - firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information sources.